- Dimensions: 32.5 x 19 x 14 inches
- Flying weight: 2.8 lbs
- Patent-pending hybrid quadcopter flying wing design
- Speed range: hover - 60 mph (100 kph)
- Flight time: 15-22 minutes
- Breaks down for easy transportation
- Optional 2-axis brushless gimbal for GoPro
- Optional fixed GoPro mount
- Optional fixed micro DV camera
- Optional GoPro Hero HD action camera
- A speed demon: Need to follow a fast subject or want some super-cool flybys? The patent pending design of the X PlusOne has you covered with ultra-fast cruise mode with speeds over 60 mph (100 km/h).
- The hover ship: A stable quadcopter when you need it for tight takeoffs and landings or when shooting stills.
- Easy to fly: Stabilized in both hover and cruise modes. Auto recovery switch ensures that if you get in trouble, one flip of a switch will put the craft into auto-level hover.
- Capable for the pro: If you're already an expert, disable stabilization for amazing aerobatics, unlike anything you've ever experienced with an RC aircraft.
- Ultimate GoPro accessory: With multiple options for mounting GoPro action cameras, your inner aerial cinematographer will never be in want with the X PlusOne.
- Stable camera platform: Optimized control algorithms and an optional 2-axis brushless camera gimbal mean you get rock solid, silky smooth aerial video and stills.
- Ready to fly - and film: Ready To Fly and Film packages get you everything you need to keep up with the action. All Ready To Fly packages include the assembled X PlusOne, motors and electronics, 2.4 GHz transmitter, battery, and charger. The Ready To Film packages also throw in a micro DV or GoPro Hero camera!
- Safe: The X PlusOne is rich in safety features including Safe-Arm and Auto-Recovery.
If you missed our Kickstarter - don't worry! You can still learn more about our story and pre-order for this summer delivery.