1. Acceptance: XCraft accepts orders through the ordering process on this website. All orders are subject to acceptance by XCraft. Submission of an Order shall constitute acceptance of XCraft Terms and Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions shall supersede any inconsistent provisions contained on Buyer’s Purchase Order.
2. Product Specifications: The specifications provided on our website, literature, or in any written quotations are intended to be accurate. However, XCraft reserves the right to change specifications and makes no claim about the suitability of its products for any particular intended purpose.
3. Purchaser’s Property If the Purchase Order includes work to be done on property or material supplied by Purchaser, XCraft shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Purchaser’s property during XCraft’s manufacturing process, unless the loss or damage was the result of the negligence or other willful act on the part of XCRAFT.
4. Pricing: Published prices are subject to change without notice. Failure to object to the price change on custom order after notice shall be deemed to be acceptance of the price change. Prices are FOB and do not include freight, duty and insurance fees and export licenses if required. Prices quoted are exclusive of, and Buyer agrees to pay, any state or local excise, sales, use, VAT, personal property or any other tax. Prices quoted are held for 30 days, unless quoted otherwise.
5. Minimum Order: $500.00
6. Delivery: Items in stock will be shipped within 10-15 business days from receipt of order. For items not in stock, an estimated delivery date will be specified upon acceptance of the order. After acceptance of an order, XCraft will provide an estimated delivery date and will use its best efforts to meet the estimated delivery date. Delivery dates are subject to change if property or material to be supplied by Purchaser does not arrive by the date mutually agreed to by the parties. XCraft is not responsible for any consequential damage caused by late delivery. XCraft will notify Buyer of any anticipated delay in delivery. XCraft reserves the right to ship ahead or reschedule, unless the Buyer specifies otherwise.
7. Shipping Terms; Insurance: XCraft assures proper packaging and will ship by any method selected by XCraft, unless otherwise specified in Buyer’s Purchase Order. Shipping and handling charges are prepaid and added to Buyer’s invoice. XCraft may, in its discretion, provide insurance for the shipment, unless specifically requested to provide insurance by Buyer in the Purchase Order. Any insurance requested shall be prepaid by Buyer or added to Buyer’s invoice. XCraft shall not be liable for loss or damage to the goods after delivery of the product to a common carrier.
8. Terms of Payment: Orders for delivery to Buyers must be fully prepaid in US dollars or, Euros, unless specified differently in the formal quotation. XCraft LTD only accepts mayor credit cards or bank wire transfers.
9. Warranties: Stock Products: XCraft products are warranted to meet or exceed the stated specifications, and to be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty shall be valid for thirty days from invoice date and is subject to the Return Policy set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
10. Custom Products: Specially manufactured or custom products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and meet your written specifications only. This warranty is valid for sixty days from invoice date and is subject to the Return Policy set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
11. Return Policy:
Stock Products: If Buyer believes that a product is defective or did not meet XCraft stated specifications, Buyer may return the product within 30 days of invoice date. Prior to return of the product, Buyer must obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. No product will be processed without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Buyer should then pack the product carefully and return it to XCraft, freight prepaid, together with an explanatory note and the RETURN AUTORIZATION NUMBER. The returned product must be in the original package and free of any defect or damage caused by shipping. If XCraft finds that the product does not meet the specifications set forth in paragraph 8 for stock products, XCraft shall, at its sole option, either refund the purchase price, repair the defect, or replace the product. If XCraft determines that the returned product meets the specifications set forth in paragraph 8 for stock products, then XCraft shall refund the Buyer the purchase price, less a 25% restocking fee.
Custom Products: Custom products may not be returned unless they do not meet Buyer’s specifications or contain a manufacturing defect. If Buyer believes that a custom product is defective or did not meet the Buyer’s specifications, Buyer may return the product within 60 days of invoice date Prior to return of the product, Buyer must obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. No product will be processed without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Buyer should then pack the product carefully and return it to XCraft, freight prepaid, together with an explanatory note and the RETURN AUTORIZATION NUMBER. The returned product must be in the original package and free of any defect or damage caused by shipping. If, upon receipt of the product XCraft determines that the product did not meet Buyer’s specifications or is not free from defect, XCraft shall, at its sole option, either refund the purchase price, repair the defect, or replace the product.
12. Proprietary Rights:
XCraft shall retain all rights to technical data and information, whether patentable or not, arising out of or evolving as a result of the manufacture of products meeting Buyer’s specifications. Buyer agrees not to assert against XCraft any patent rights the scope of which is included within the manufacture of products delivered hereunder by XCraft, and which relate to an invention made by or for Buyer on a date subsequent to the date of delivery of the product to Buyer.
Buyer warrants that the use of any product purchased from XCraft shall not infringe on the proprietary rights of third parties. If Buyer has purchased a Custom product, Buyer further warrants that it has proprietary rights to the specifications provided to XCraft and that no third-party has any proprietary claim to the specifications, other than as may exist in the public domain.
13. Disclaimer: XCraft Enterprises LLC cannot be liable and responsible for the usage of the airframe as a part of UAV systems. Also please consult with your local regulatory authorities about the UAV systems flights rules and regulations.
14. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA in Spokane Washington.