Are you excited about the possibilities in this new, revolutionary industry? Do you want to play a key role in producing the world’s finest drones, being part of a company that is leading the way with a relentless passion for innovation in flight? If so, come join our team of world changers.
We are a startup with a passion for developing small and powerful flying machines that change the world. Our vision is to be one of the top three companies in this rising commercial UAV space within three years.
- We perpetuate a high velocity of innovation.
- We expect excellence and measure by results.
- We recognize that our customers own this company.
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly “Happy Hour” with drinks and beer
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Pet friendliness
- Impromptu drone races
- World-class career in a beautiful, uncrowded part of the country
Community Support Tech -Sandpoint, ID
To constantly serve and engage the community, solving their problems and exceeding their expectations.
- You love interacting with people and have an innate desire to serve their needs.
- You are a born troubleshooter. You have a passion for solving technical problems, simple or complex.
- You are familiar with APM, Pixhawk, and Mission Planner.
- You have a passion for what we do.
- 2+ years serving in customer support capacity
- You fly your own drone for fun or business
- Crowdfunding experience a plus
- Take personal responsibility for the customer’s satisfaction for our product
- Engage with the community through social media, blogs, and forums
- Become intimately familiar with xCraft's products and how to operate them
Software Developer -Sandpoint, ID
To develop powerful and ultra-efficient firmware for our flying robots.
- You have a passion for what we do.
- You have flown a personal drone.
- You are an undoubted self-starter and take pride in your work.
- 5+ years software development experience
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Coding in C
- Firmware development experience
- Contribution to an open source flight controller project a plus
- Mobile development experience a plus
- Accomplish development tasks with minimal oversight
- Effectively interface with aero and electrical engineers that don't understand coding - you're the expert!
- Build working prototypes that run your code
- Methodically document, test, debug, and refine your product
Production Manager -Sandpoint, ID
To direct all xCraft's production activities while maximizing efficiency and quality.
- You have demonstrated your ability to lead a team
- You take pride in the finished product
- You understand the importance of a process
- You have a passion for what we do
- 3+ years experience in a production environment
- Experience with inventory control systems
- Working knowledge of 5S and lean methods
- Injection molding, PCBA, and foam molding experience a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin a plus
- Refine the production process and make adjustments as needed to optimize production flow
- Coordinate with Asian factories to ensure quality and schedule adherence
- Regularly inspect and coordinate overseas production activities in person
- Monitor all aspects of production to ensure quality
- Mentor and direct your team
VP of Marketing and Community -Sandpoint, ID
To lead all aspects of corporate marketing and community management, including branding, positioning, content development, and external communications.
- You have a natural passion and enthusiasm for your work and take pride in the results.
- You like the idea of the good drones can do for humanity.
- You posses superb communication skills.
- You have proven your ability to execute a marketing plan.
- 5+ years executive-level marketing experience
- MBA or similar degree
- Team leadership experience
- Act as a key member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan across all aspects of xCraft's business
- Oversee external communications, including media and public relations, social media, crowdfunding campaigns, and tradeshows
- Develop and maintain a keen understanding of xCraft's products and how they can serve people
- Hire and lead a marketing and community support team